Back to recipes
Parma-wrapped Fish Tray Bake with British Vine Tomatoes
Try this tasty, colourful, easy-to-make dish for a stylish weekend meal.
- 12 small peppers, halved
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 4 cod loin fillets (weighing about 150g each)
- 8-12 basil leaves, plus extra to garnish
- 4 slices Parma ham
- 4 sprigs of British baby plum or cherry tomatoes on the vine
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan oven 180°C/ Gas Mark 6.
- Put the pepper halves and lemon wedges into a roasting dish. Drizzle with olive oil, season and then roast for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, arrange 2-3 basil leaves on top of each piece of cod, then wrap each fillet with a slice of Parma ham. Arrange on top of the peppers, then add the sprigs of tomatoes. Roast for a further 10-12 minutes.
- Serve, garnished with extra basil leaves.